Thursday, March 10, 2016

LOVE

LOVE

"You are the sweetest, most beautiful, kindest and most wonderful girl I have ever met in my life. Growing up with you has been the ultimate happiness for me. Being a part of your life is the biggest blessing a person can have. Even when we are apart, you shine upon me even in my darkest moments. You are my angel, my soul mate and my best friend in all my life. My love for you is the biggest and most difficult secret and I don't know if you have ever noticed-I love you. Your love would make me the happiest person in the entire world, and all that I ever do is "do everything to make you happy". So, now I am giving you two birthday gifts. My love and my biggest secret. And a promise to be forever yours, and always be there for you "no matter what..."I then found her, hands shaking, and heart beating faster. She then started to cry out of happiness. I looked at her eyes, whispered and smiled. She replied "We have the same secret..." She hugged me so tight, and we kissed softly with so much passion and love that was kept inside us for all this long time...














No comments: